The good:
The bundle/snippet system is really easy to use. I haven't made any of my own yet, but that seems easy enough if I ever had the need.
Also, I like how easy it is to interact with the shell/ruby interpreter. I'm two/three keystrokes away from executing a line from the shell or executing the file as ruby. That's way handy.
The bad:
No Japanese text entry. This is a let down. I can switch entry types... type some text, which doesn't appear, then if I switch back to English, it shows up, as an added bonus, it's squished together enough to be illegible.
LAME.
Most of the time I don't need to enter text in Japanese, but there are definitely exceptions.
Maybe after I get text mate down, it'll be time to revisit vim and/or emacs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your blog's title. I was considering a title for a potential blog I might write and this was definitely on my list--shucks. Good choice, though!
ReplyDelete